Minutes of the annual general meeting of the Worcestershire group of the Hardy Plant Society, held at Crowle Parish Hall on Saturday 9th March 2019
Proposed – Tricia King. Seconder - Jackie Davies. Passed.To consider matters arising. None To receive the Chairman’s report. To receive and adopt the accounts for the financial year ending 31st December 2018. Proposed - Judith Davies. Seconder - Judy Pollitt. Passed. Election of Officer – Petra Sturgeon offers herself for election to the role of Publicity Secretary. Proposed - Jayne Savage. Seconder – Lyn Maile. Passed Election of Officers – the following offered to serve on the Committee for the next 12 months:
• Mick Dunstan having served for two years offers himself for re-election as Chairman. Proposer – Marilyn Wrightson. Seconder - Linda Arnold. Passed.
• Richard King having served for two years offers himself for re-election as Treasurer. Proposer - David Pollitt. Seconder - Tricia King. Passed
• Lyn Maile having served for four years offers herself for re-election as Secretary. Proposer – Mick Dunstan. Seconder – Andrea Bolton. PassedElection of Committee – the following people have offered to serve on the committee for the next 12 months.
• Stephanie Reader - having served for two years - offers herself for re-election as Speaker Secretary. Proposer – Kathryn Elrick-Smith. Seconder – Stella Sullivan. Passed
• Claire Constantine – having served for one year as Programme Secretary - offers herself for re-election as Programme Secretary. Proposer – Judith Davies. Seconder – Judith Doughty. Passed
• Pamela Norrington - having served as Newsletter Editor for one year - offers herself for re-election. Proposer – Jayne Savage. Seconder – Jackie Davies. Passed
• Judy Templeton has offered to serve as a member’s representative on the committee for a further 12 months. Proposer – Mick Dunston. Seconder – Lyn Maile. Passed
• Anne Bard has offered to serve as a member’s representative to replace Tricia King. Proposer – Stephanie Reader. Seconder – Judy Templeton. Passed
The next AGM will be held on 14 March, 2020